Farmer Snopper

Been doing quite a lot of skinning lately. Farmed boars at the "Maclure Vineyards" for nearly 3 hours yesterday. You are probably thinking: "But Snopper, why would you EVER want to farm that much skins???". Well it's actually quite simple.

304 Ruined leather scraps, 240 Light leather and 16 medium leather.
I needed to get to level 100 in Leatherworking to get armor enchants for some of my slots! So after quite a while of farming I started leatherworking. Kudos to http://www.wow-professions.com/ for an awesome guide on how to level LW. Finally after emptying my whole bag I managed to reach skillevel 100 in LW and get my sweetsauce enchants.

Now off to the next profession: Jewelcrafting. For that I need to start farming copper ore. But of course just when im about to start...The server begins to maintenance...gg blizz!
So I guess I just have to hold my horses for a while...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment