"The Trolls Strikes Back"

Svimming...like a baws.

My journey began at Echo Isles. I helped my trollbros out and yadda yadda yadda...you know the drill. After I finished the starting area I went for a little swim towards the next village of new exicting quests (which I totally have'nt done a gazillion times before). Then it struck me...HOLY SH*T! THERE IS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT OF NOBLEGARDEN!!! I knew right away that I would'nt be able to get the title nor the mount in time, so I focused on getting the utterly adorable little Spring Rabbit. A few minutes later, I found myself hunting eggs like a mad man in Razor Hill. After approx 100 eggs I finally got it. We jumped around for a while in Razor Hill before we continued to Orgrimmar.


Awesome rabbit is awesome...

 I went to the barber and got a new stylish look which made my sex appeal shoot through the roof. Every single troll male stops to take a look at my funky walking style as I go down the streets of Orgrimmar.

I ended my day of questing and adventuring at level 8. Starting to think about which spec to use. Im slightly interested in elemental but im not so sure if that will work good enough in the BG's. If you have any thoughts on what I shall spec, drop a
comment below letting me know.


Until next time!

-Slisker

No comments:

Post a Comment