Sexy Transmog + Epic Win BG

Done a lot of cool and interesting stuff today. Tried some serious arena (for the first time in my wow-playing history) and got my arse kicked. But it sure was fun! Hopefully i'll be able to do some more arenas and improve my PvP-skills as a mage.

Most passionate gnome in Azeroth...
But skills is not all! When you play f2p you have to look good aswell! So I finally got myself this supersexy transmog set. Im as proud as one could ever be.

Lastly I played in the most epic WSG to this day. We had played the entire game with the odds agianst us. Horde had several 24s and none of the teams had captured any flags. In the last 5 minutes we manage to get their flag. Of course they grab ours aswell and both flagcarriers hides in eachothers bases. But in some magical way we manage to take down the EFC in the LAST MINUTE. Our FC caps the horde flag with only 30 seconds left on the clock. The whole BG-chat went crazy. Most...Epic...WSG...EVER!

Oh they mad...



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment