"Return Of The Slisk"

Woop Woop! Just hit level 10! The leveling will not be that boring anymore since Blizzard introduced the "Get-An-Awesome-Spell-When-You-Ding-10-Idea". After some thinking I have decided on going Resto for my spec. It will ease my search for Dungeons and will also bring some nice support for my teammates in the BG's. Im pretty new to healing in PvP though, since i've only healed in PvE before I guess I have a lot to learn!

I started practicing my healingskills right away by joining a WSG. The healing went pretty well actually, although the BG itself was just terrible. We met an Alliance team full of hunters and rogues, which on top of all decided to "GY-Camp" for 20 minutes while grabbing our flag. Is'nt that just typical.

The BG did'nt end well for us hordies but atleast I got to practice some healing. And as a matter of fact, I actually topped the "Healing Done"-meter! Not that it really matters, but hey! I thought it was kewl :3

MVP in da healz.

2 comments:

  1. gz on 10! I found PVE healing really tough with only the ES and HW, it takes forever to cast… Best of luck to 20!

    ReplyDelete