Snopper - Level 20

LEVEL 20!

Snopper finally dinged level 20! Now he is going for the "Epic" endgame gear to become one of the "beastliest" mages of Azeroth. It's going to be though, but he will try his best. I haven't really documented that much on his leveling but I hope you guys are fine with that. I just did'nt feel like writing anything at the time.

Anyways, you might remember Rembost, my friend that started playing f2pwow with me. Well, I managed to not only get him to start playing. I actually got 3 other friends to join me on Aerie Peak! It's just fantastic! In my opinion games get 10 times better when you play them with irl friends.
So I welcome Amandypandy, Hauppauge and Lojal to the f2pcommunity of Aerie Peak. Hope you stay for a while!

Hope you all feel alright with me playing on Snopper instead of Sliker. I will go back to her sooner or later though. But now im going to log on Snopper and farm some instances! Took this hilarious picture in SFK a couple of minutes ago. Made me lol.

Looks like Snopper is having a boxingfight with the fox...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment